Booking Express Travel says If you have plans for vacationing in Las Vegas this year, you better take a look at this list provided by Booking Express Travel and make sure you have a great time.
Booking Express Travel suggest all these exciting things to do:
- Find a swimming pool – options include adults-only, water slides, and lazy rivers.
- Take a day trip – hike, ride, view the city from the air; the options are endless.
- Visit the Mob Museum – learn all about the Mob and its role in building Las Vegas.
- Cocktails at Hyde – have a drink and dance into the wee hours.
- See a shark – check out the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and watch the sharks swim over you.
- Put your toes in the sand – at the Mandalay Bay pool.
- Find your new favorite restaurant – by sampling as many as possible.
- Explore the Neon Museum – and see all the forgotten signs that littered the extensive history of the city.
- Yoga with Dolphins – relax and practice your yoga while the dolphins swim by.
- Art in a garage – the real street art is in the parking garages.
- Fly like “Top Gun” – Sky Combat Ace gets you in a plane and flies, flips, and tumbles.
- Drive at top speed – channel your inner NASCAR driver at the Speedway.
- Zion National Park – sandstone cliffs and canyon views are worth a couple of hours drive.
- Wynn Golf Course – pay the high greens fees and enjoy golf as the upper crust does.
- Circus Acts – are free at Circus, Circus, and they are often worth a second viewing.
- Hemmingway Daiquiris – are the classic choice for any bar in the city.
- Play a twilight round of golf – at any of the fantastic golf courses in town.
- Dive with the sharks – while you’re a guest at the Mandalay Bay.
- Dance with the Blue Moon Group – and be sure to arrive in time for the pre-show show.
- Study mixology – and enjoy infused cocktails at Fusion.
- Jump off a tower – face your fears by stepping off the edge of the Stratosphere.
- Watch some puppets – Terry Fator makes puppets come alive during his show.
- Head to the top of the Eiffel Tower – well, the one in Las Vegas anyway, for a romantic evening.
- Get spoiled at Encore – with a variety of fantastic spa options.
- Ride a motorcycle – in the Grand Canyon!
There are so many more things to explore and try out in Sin City. For more information on any of these or accommodations, contact Booking Express Travel today.
Follow us on Facebook.